Re: Music Book

<<   Does anyone know where I can get a good book with all words
        and Who music (with virtually entire catalog of songs)?
          Thanks, Jim. >>
     YES & NO. I have a really old book from '75 called "A Decade Of The WHO"
It has the words to every song up to Odds & Sods. It was put out by Fabulous
Music Ltd. and has some incredable artwork by a guy named John Davis. The book
was also authorised by the band! If you know anybody who deals in old books, I
highly suggest you search this book out.
     I also know that there is a standard music book called "The WHO
Anthology". I don't have this book, but from what I remember, It has an all
gold cover. I have also heard that it is not the best source in the world, but
one of the more complete ones.
     Last but not least, goto www.thewho.net. They do have a complete lyrics
section.
This would be your best bet for the most accurate info.!
     That should do it,
          Keith (WHO6489@aol.com)