Re: the ultamate band

Here's my ULTIMATE BAND.  Excessive? Yes.  Loud? Most likely.  Awesome.
Surely!

Bass- John Entwistle(the man's called Thunderfingers for a reason), Jack
Bruce(listen to anything by Graham Bond or Cream), John Paul Jones(Lemmon Song
friends).

Drums- Keith Moon(Definately the best!), Charlie Watts(steady as they come).

Rythym Guitar- Pete Townshend(the best there is) Ray Davies(really interesting
stuff).

Lead Guitar- Eric Clapton(ok, he might be a wank, but his Yardbirds' stuff is
supreem), Dave Davies(Gotta love his stuff).

Vocals- Anybody mentioned above.  I love Pete's voice, and Ray's send shivers
down my spine(All God's Childern!), and Jack Bruce is soulful as they come.

SO it might be off, but this is just me being self indulgent.  Let me have
something!

Kendra