Re: Keith Memorial

Beau McCrury wrote:

> Hi Janice,
>
> I understand too that he was cremated.  It would be nice to have some
> place that had been dedicated to him.  If anything it would stand as a
> memorial and a place for fans to visit and pay there respects.  I sure
> hope that, now that he will be gone 20 years in September, that there in
> the UK they find there way clear to put up a plaque or what-have-you like they
> did for Jimmy Hendrix and other notables.

	If they don't already, they should have some kind of dedication plaque
or section dedicated to Keith at the section that is dedicated to alumni
Rock'n'Roll Hall Of Fame members The Who.  Maybe the RNRHOF (in
Cleaveland, Ohio/USA) does have something dedicated to Keith that people
can visit.

						Joseph Manfredi