Keith Memorial

Hi Janice,

I understand too that he was cremated.  It would be nice to have some
place that had been dedicated to him.  If anything it would stand as a
memorial and a place for fans to visit and pay there respects.  I sure
hope that, now that he will be gone 20 years in September, that there in
the UK they find there way clear to put up a plaque or what-have-you like they
did for Jimmy Hendrix and other notables.

Beau (The Who headed monster!) McCrury