Re: Keith Movie

Eames, Fred wrote:

> Some of the actors people are listing are pretty old.  Dudley Moore as
> Keith?  Keith died at 31.  Dudley Moore must be pushing 60 - he played a
> 40 year old in "10" 20 years ago.  What about Robert Downey, Jr.?  He
> may be too old to play the 17 year old Keith of 1964, but the drugs, the
> bushy eyebrows, and at least one big screen role playing an essentially
> crazed character qualify him.

	I second that motion.......actually I firsted it a few days ago here on
this list.  I'm glad to see that other people think that Robert Downey
Jr. would be a great Keith.  I think that Keith himself would probably
think so as well.  If they both had been the same age at the same time,
they probably would have been drinking buddies on the Hollywood scene.
	Also, I think that David Shwimmer from Friends WOULD be a very good
Pete, but the voice thing would'nt be too happening from him though, but
he is a good actor, so I'm sure that he would still be able to pull it
off well.

							Joseph