Keith Movie

Some of the actors people are listing are pretty old.  Dudley Moore as
Keith?  Keith died at 31.  Dudley Moore must be pushing 60 - he played a
40 year old in "10" 20 years ago.  What about Robert Downey, Jr.?  He
may be too old to play the 17 year old Keith of 1964, but the drugs, the
bushy eyebrows, and at least one big screen role playing an essentially
crazed character qualify him.