Re: Rowen Atkinson

At 03:25 PM 05/04/98 EDT, WHO6489 wrote:
>Hello Fellow WHO Heads,
>     I agree with Kathy, Rowen Atkinson is definately too old to play
Keith. I
>never really thought he was that funny in Mr. Bean. Apparently, neither did
>the general public. There was a big screen version of Mr. Bean that came out
>about a year ago and it didn't do too well. Anywho, I remember Roger saying a
>while back that he had someone in mind to play Keith. Some drummer in a band
>in the UK. I don't remember his name, but I remember that Roger said he was
>amazed at the resemblence. I also think David Swimmer from "Friends" would be
>good for Pete.
>     Keith (WHO6489@aol.com)

If I was going to pick someone to play Keith I'd have to pick a local
drummer here that plays in a Who tribute band called Happy Jack...his
resemblance to Keith is stunning and his drumming is as well....ANYBODY
here in the Chicago area that hasn't seen these guys, get out ther and do
so!

And I don't watch Friends so I'm not sure but isn't his name Schwimmer?<G>

The big question in my mind<G>...is who would play Roger?

Kathy

Visit my Roger Daltrey tribute homepage: http://woof.simplenet.com/Roger