Rowen Atkinson

Hello Fellow WHO Heads,
     I agree with Kathy, Rowen Atkinson is definately too old to play Keith. I
never really thought he was that funny in Mr. Bean. Apparently, neither did
the general public. There was a big screen version of Mr. Bean that came out
about a year ago and it didn't do too well. Anywho, I remember Roger saying a
while back that he had someone in mind to play Keith. Some drummer in a band
in the UK. I don't remember his name, but I remember that Roger said he was
amazed at the resemblence. I also think David Swimmer from "Friends" would be
good for Pete.
     Keith (WHO6489@aol.com)