The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #66 -Reply

Hey, for what it's worth, I dig the Monkees (not a lot...), too. I think
"Cousin Kevin, Model Child," is one of John's best, vocally (along with
"We Close Tonight," which threatens to actually make some sense of
John's "theme"/character in Quad). CKMC isn't a great Who song, but it's
a damn gine pop tune, especially considering how unimaginative the
melody actually is (it's the damn blues again!) -E