Odds and Sods

Wow, lots of comments on the new Odds and Sods.  Unfortunately, it wasn't
released yesterday here in Canada.  Luckily, I'm in a border town and am
picking it up tonight in the U.S.  Can't wait to hear it.  I really hope
that this is not the last re-issue.

Robert:
I would recommend picking up the re-mastered It's Hard.  It's definately
not their finest album but does contain Eminence Front and Cry If You Want
- 2 great songs in my books.  Also there are 4 bonus tracks on it (all
live) It's Hard; Dangerous; Eminence Front and Cry If You Want.  These are
previously unreleased.

Lisa