woodstock

Hey all-

I wasn't alive during the time of the first Woodstock, but I was under the
impression that what made it so wonderful was the fact that it was somewhat
unorganized and unsupervised.  Now, they've recreated, and are trying for a
second incarnation.  Won't it loose some of it's 'magic' if you make it
some event monitered by police and security?  Besides, the first one was a
gathering of acid heads in the name of peace.  Now, it's gonna be some kind
of trendy get together for people who think that they know the importance
of music.  Is it just me, or is this a desprate attempt for old times?
However, I'm sure that Pete will make up for any flaws in the program.

~Samantha