Re: Pearl Jam

I'm very happy to see that some of you have caught PJ on tour this
summer and enjoyed the show.  They are a great band and one that
holds a special place in my heart, as some of you may have guessed
from my nickname.  Sadly, they did not play my namesake or any Who
covers at the show I went to, but a PJ concert is still good even
without such things.

Oh, Travis K.:

>By the way, has anyone listened to Pearl Jam's "Pry To" from
Vitalogy
>backwards?

Yes, I have, and heard a sentiment that can be shared by many a Who
fan!  I don't believe Eddie Vedder has ever commented upon this
subject, but he has said that the song "Present Tense" was
deliberately given that title so that it would have the same initials
as a certain person we all know and love.  I suspect that there may
have been similar reasoning behind the title of "Pry, To".

-Yellow "He is a good and loyal Who fan, he is" Ledbetter