cartoon history by John

Hi,

Last summer when Quadrophenia was in Atlanta, John had a show of his work at
a local gallery.  I went to check it out and really enjoyed seeing it all.
There are cartoons of the who, each member, and other rock figures.  The
deal was you got to go look in the afternoon, and if you bought something,
you could go back that night and have John sign it, and hang out at a little
cocktail party.  The pieces were a little expensive for me, ranging from
$250 to over $4,000.  My husband wouldn't let me buy anything and I still
kick myself to this day for not just plunking down the old credit card for
the $250 piece.  Oh, well.  SIGH.

I would imagine he does similar shows elsewhere, and take my advice - SPEND
SPEND SPEND - don't be kicking yourself like I am.

Christy