Bootlegs

<< From: PRINCE STEVEN M <albini@falcon.cc.ukans.edu>
Subject: bbc disk

  I just read the post about the red Who BBC disk  that says Who Maximam
or something like that on it.  In case anyone is interested I picked one
up last month *********** >>

For those of you who may have forgotten....many of these stores have been
busted for selling this type of material.  Please do not post names and
addresses of stores on public lists like ours.  These lists are monitored by
music industry reps, and info is forwarded to the FBI, etc.  So be smart, and
be discreet!!!!

Thanks....AndyA