Re: ******************. . . great place for boots of all kinds!!!

On 01/26/98 19:27:00 you wrote:

>On Mon, 26 Jan 1998 11:39:40 -0600 (CST) PRINCE STEVEN M
><albini@falcon.cc.ukans.edu> writes:
>>  I just read the post about the red Who BBC disk  that says Who
>>Maximam
>>or something like that on it.  In case anyone is interested I picked
>>one
>>up last month in ****************************.  I don't
>>know the address off hand but if anyone is interested i can post it.

You know posting the address of stores who sell boots is not the smartest thing to
do these days considering the recent crackdowns.  Several hundred people subscribe
to this list and there is a chance some may be working for certain agencies whose
purpose is to shutdown stores who sell bootlegs.  If you don't think it can happen
think again, the store you listed has ALREADY been raided once by the authorities.
I'm sure they would prefer not to go through that again.

Bruce