Re: Young'uns

Hey all, it's me again.  I just turned 18 actually.
I'm greatful that there are other younger Who fans on
the list because I don't know anyone in my area who
is my age and a fan.  It's very hard to obsess with
the music by yourself.  I agree with the "young'un"
who said that music today basically sucks.  It has no
depth or emotions and it all sounds the same.  I am
also ostracized by my friends because I listen to
"old" music.  It just cool to know that there are
others out there.
Alicia