John's Schedule For February

Hello John Entwistle fans. Here is the scoop on his activities as of 1/7/98.

John will return to LA from vacation and play a February 11 show at the
House of Blues. On February 13 he flies into Denver. February 13 from 7-10
pm Walnut Street Gallery will host a reception for John. We will have 5 new
color originals that will debut that night and his new killer print -
Generations. He will then return to the gallery Feb.14 for an afternoon signing.

If you were a client of the Gallery's in Cleveland, Chicago or Boston -
Contact us directly. They are either closed or out of the loop. If anyone is
interested in coming to the show in February (Road trip anyone?) Call us.
John is really excited about this show, his new work and can't wait to get
back into the swing of things ......... Our toll free is 800.562.3387 or
e-mail your questions.

Thanks

Laura