Re: Roger's voice

On Wed, 7 Jan 1998 07:11:40 EDT "Frank S. Corotto" wrote:
>Brian (in Atlanta) reported that Roger was having trouble with the
>high notes but I reported that he hit them all.  I think the
>explanation is that he hit the high notes but it required
>effort while 25 years ago it would have been effortless.  Oh well, he
>still sounded great.  I was disappointed with Pete
>though.  Quad doesn't afford him the opportunity to sing lead much
>and when he did, as in I'm One, he shouted his way through it.  But
>what great nights!

True they were.  Oddly enough from where I was sitting Roger seemed to be
having a little trouble (not enough to hurt anything 'tho) but both My
Wife and I marvelled at Pete's voice which I thought was better than I'd
ever heard it before!  Roger's the one with the curly hair, right?

                                     -Brian in Atlanta