Young'uns

About young Who fans, I was just curious how many of them there are on
this list.  To me the messages that appeal to young people in the Who's
music is timeless...Those of the struggle of voicing opinions to
authority.  (Can't Explain)  Pete said once somewhere that My Generation
was about kids saying "We don't have to be shit if they say we're shit.
We'll be shit cause we say we're shit."  Anyway, I'm just curious how many
young who fans we have...I'm 18.

People try to put us down, just because we get around...

Nick