Re: most recent poll

Hi everyone,

I've been watching all of the responses to the faves poll for about 2 months
and what I've seen has convinced me that no other fans of a band (of Who
caliber i.e. Beatles, Stones, Zep etc) posses the understanding and passion
for the songs as Who fans do.

Even though that sounds a bit pompous it isn't intended to be and is said with
much respect to all fans of rock.

The answers have been as broad as anything that I thought I'd see and they do
show that we enjoy those hidden jems (In a Hand or a Face, Don't Let Go the
Coat, I've Known No War).

I will soon be posting my faves as soon as I can narrow it down. It's Hard!

Take care all.