Who Albums and BMG

In this month's Guitar magazine, there is an ad for BMG music service (8
CD's for the price of 1, with nothing more to buy ever).
I did this deal once, and left the club because 1) the prices after the
first 8 were ridiculous and 2) the selection stunk.  I cancelled with no
problems, but they did keep chasing me, trying to get me to come back.

Well, they've succeeded.  As a new fan, I can't afford to buy all the
albums -- but I was able to purchase a bunch through this.  Including:
Entwistle's King Biscuit concert and Keith Moon's Two Sides CD.  Any
info about the latter would be appreciated, as I bought it without
knowing much about it (specifically, how is the version of In My Life --
it's my girlfriend's favorite song adn if things should work out, maybe
I can talk her into using that as a wedding song).  The offer also
included Quad, My Generation, Empty Glass and a bunch of great blues
CD's, as well as some other rock classics.

I am mostly anticipating those two, though.

Hope all you other Whofans found a similar pleasant surprise in your
magazine of choice.

Kevin Cherry