Smart aleck responses.

Alan, re:

>I expect this to be the case for WhoCon '98 as well.  It has already been
>posted that THERE IS NO GUARANTEE at this point that ANYONE will attend,
>from Pete, Roger, and John down to Bob Pridden's paperboy (including, for
>that matter, any fans :-).  You go, you get what you get.  I suspect that
>in the months to come there there will be plenty of rumors that X will or
>will not attend (or play, or bring cookies, or...).  Believe it if you want
>to, and I'll jump in from time to time to remind you it's all bollocks
>until the source is the convention organizers.  Even then, it's still only
>half certain due to the possibility of circumstances beyond their control.

Well said, Alan.

Hey, I heard that Pete was gonna be there and do an acoustic set with Roger
and John!  Has anybody heard any confirmation of this?

Brian, re:

>Ten to one, the answer you'd get from John, even if you played him the
>track would be, "We recorded that?  I don't remember it at all.  Sorry,
>mate."

Probably be more like, "What?  Speak up."

:-)

Jay

Jason Hare :-)
hare@acsu.buffalo.edu

Change your words into truths and then change that truth into love.
							-Stevie Wonder