Re: Dangerous & John

The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:

> I recently ran across a CD import in a local shop called The Who:
> Dangerous.

Erik:

I don't know if the taped copy I have is from that particular label, but
I do know the show is Toronto 12/17/82 (the last show), the sound
quality is outstanding, and it contains the three tracks not included on
the videotape (Cry If You Want, BBE, and Love Ain't For Keeping if
memory serves).
I'd buy it, if I saw it. If you don't want it, I'll take it for that
price.

> Ten to one, the answer you'd get from John, even if you played him the
> track would be, "We recorded that?  I don't remember it at all.  Sorry,
> mate."

Brian:

Ah, ever the realist. Who knows; he DID remix the QUAD tracks. He MIGHT
remember.

--

            Cheers                ML

                                   Meher Baba