Re: drivin' and cryin'

On Fri, 27 Feb 1998 11:17:39 EST Kent the1 <Kentthe1@aol.com> writes:
>I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with the band Drivin and
>Cryin, but
>I saw them at a small club last night.
>They opened for the Who in Atlanta on the Quad show.
>Well anyway they ended last night's show with a raucous version of My
>Generation and kind of faked smashing their instruments. It was really
>funny.

It makes me wonder if the stories I heard of the Who giving them a rough
time on that tour are true.  I did enjoy the music of their opening set
in Atlanta, but thought they needed better (or some) stagecraft.  It
seems they are working on that.

                                     -Brian in Atlanta

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]