drivin' and cryin'

I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with the band Drivin and Cryin, but
I saw them at a small club last night.
They opened for the Who in Atlanta on the Quad show.
Well anyway they ended last night's show with a raucous version of My
Generation and kind of faked smashing their instruments. It was really funny.
They were laughing almost the whole time. Anyhow, it couldn't have been better
timing because I was just trying to convince my friend who went to the show
with me how great the Who are and I had evidence when people started bopping
around to My Generation. Anyhow, my left ear is still buzzing.

kentavo