Re: One of Yellow's Crazy Posts

Geo,

>oh one last thing.....
>Ledbetter your crazy !
>Your posts are toooo much !!!!!

Why, thank you!

That WAS a compliment, right?  Right?  RIGHT?

Either way, anyone who thinks that too much is not enough may visit
my webpage at http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Alley/5570.
There's not a WHOLE lot there, but I do have my two most requested
skits posted to the Who section of my page.  There's also a bit of
information about the club I started for young female Who fans, the
Glow Girls.  That last sentence may seem like a bit of a non sequitur,
 but I must take EVERY opportunity to plug the Glow Girls.

In regards to the Quad soundtrack, why haven't I seen more discussion
about "Get Out and Stay Out"?  Now there's a great song!  Analyzing
the lyrics alone could keep this list busy for weeks!

Martin,

>Pete discussed recording the song during an interview in Zig Zag,
>where the interviewer was quizing Pete on extracurricular activities.

The very sight of the words "Pete" and "extracurricular activities"
in the same sentence is enough to send me to the swooning couch!

Well, that's enough of my calculated madness for today.  Now I have
to go sit in my room and cry for a while because I can't go to the
Who Con in London.  If Pete makes an appearance, y'all will say hi to
him for me, won't you?

-Yellow "And my alter ego, Chrissie Hynde" Ledbetter