Who discs

Hello everyone!
I recently ran across a CD import in a local shop called The Who:
Dangerous.  Anybody know anything about it?  It is in a series called On
Stage, and is recorded live from a concert in 1982.  I don't recall the
exact show.  It retails for $14.99.  Is this one worth picking up, and for
that price?
Also, I am new to tape trading, and I wonder where all of you get all these
strange boot CDs.  Do you trade amongst yourselves, or where can you find
such things?
Please e-mail me with a reply if you know any of this stuff.  Thanks.
        Erik
P.S.  I heard Who Are You on the radio the other day, and it was the
alternate lyric version.  I was pleasantly surprised that they played that
one.