Re: Odds and Sods that should have been

Dag wrote:

>>One of my tapes (Alternate Rarities Plus) lists You Rang, Signal 30,
>>Jingle Bell, To kill my appetite and Do the strip as The Who-songs. To

Mick repiled:

>the first 3 are, I believe, from Ready Steady Go, 12/65.  The other 2 are
>indeed PT demos.

    "Jingle Bells" IS from RSG, I'll check the date on the weekend.
To me, "You Rang" sounds like a studio recording since there is no audience
and 2 guitar tracks. My versions are on a the boot "Old Originals By WHO'm?".
Any else have this one? It also has an early "Baby Don't You Do It".

Stoo