Re: another Keith Myth

On Fri, 20 Feb 1998 20:33:00 -0800 Joseph <joseph9@home.com> wrote:
>I read that about the last few years before
>Keith left us ALL, that he was banned for life from British Airways
>for fondleing stewardesses, causing commotions with his entourage on the
>planes.
>	So while the rest of the band flew British Airways, Keith had
>to fly Air Kenya!!  Man, the vast sums of money that I would happily pay
>be able to have been able to watch Keith in action on both and off the
>stage for a couple of days!

Oddly enough, my wife mentioned my Who obsession to a English man who had
flown in to do some work for her company, and he mentioned that he ran
into Keith in Africa!

He said he was coming back to his hotel (in Nairobi I think it was) about
4 in the morning and ran into Keith who was just then heading out to
party!  Realizing that this particular town was not a place for a white
guy to go out alone and head for the bars at that hour, this guy
convinced Keith to limit his partying that night to the hotel.

                                     -Brian in Atlanta

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]