Who's Better Who's Best

Hey Who fans,

I wanted to see some who footage i haden't seen yet so i bought wbwb in hopes
of seeing some good footage.  I must say, with the exception of maybey my
generation, magic bus, and I'm free, I was greatly dissapointed with the
material.  Most of which was just video footage thrown together with studio
recordings asside from that,  The Pinball Wizard clip and see me feel me
footage from woodstock has been on so many different video's i am almost tired
of watching it(even though they are my favorite versions of the songs).  I
truley hope that someday there will be alternate versions of these tunes on
video.

Does anyone know where i could find footage of the tommy era on tape.
preferably from the 1969 shows?

I also came to wonder the other day what the story was behind the Boiler suit.
when did pete start wearing it?  When did he stop wearing it?

And Finally, i know this is a dumb quetions but im only 15 so try to go easy,
Did anyone open for the who at leeds?  if so who

Long Live Rock,
Ben

P.s  i just noticed in the woodstock footage that pete has a pin on his
collar.  i assume its of meher baba.