Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #44

ML wrote:
>The answer is: none of them. It is a myth, attributed to Keith Moon
>but which never happened. He did drive a car into his back-yard pond,
>but that's another story... I suggest you read Full Moon aka Moon The
>Loon by Dougal Butler for some other great (and true) stories.

Hey, and why were the who banned from the Holliday Inn? I thought it was
because of this... :/ Also, there's a car inside a pool on TKAA video...
What was it?

Vincent wrote:
>I was wondering if the "join together" box is worth buying it. It's
>the (in)famous live gig of 1989. It contains Tommy and other sounds
>and marvels to delight your ears. And here is the same problem. DOES
>PETE PLAY GUITAR? (the real one, the electric guitar). Does anybody
>have it? Please answer. There is one box for just $20 just next to >me!

MY GOD!!!!!!! 20?????? For this price, I wouldn't wait so much
wondering... Man, it must be fun to listen. I like the "The Who Live
doing Tommy" video from the '89 tour. Hey, I have a doubt: Is the long
version of Boris The Spider there? I would love to get it... Ah, and I
also love the song "Dig".