Updates on all sorts of s***

ok here goes I have a lot to say this day;

I still have a copy of the Tommy on Broadway book with the single by
Pete Townshend for sale seeing as the person I originally agreed to sell
it to never sent me money I will take the best offer.

Also I have an extra copy of the Simon Townshend Among Us CD for sale
for the best offer.

finally I would like to add that I have spent a lot of time lately
updating my webpage and have made it a little different.

all the WHO information will be found at

http://www.angelfire.com/ny/doctorjimmy/who.html

as was recomended to me by many people because my old page took so long
to load, also I am taking ideas for my page, I am always looking for new
things to try.

and I am just releasing a new Simon Townshend Page, at

http://www.angelfire.com/ny/doctorjimmy/simon.html

I am also taking suggestions for that.

thanks for listening to my rambeling
Emmee