Entwistle at HOB

Just a few notes on The Ox's 2/11 gig at House of Blues in L.A. They
struggled with sound quality for the first 4 or 5 tunes, then it
smoothed out and went better...Highlights include Heaven and Hell, Had
Enough, The Real Me, Under a Raging Moon, My Wife, Success Story,
Summertime Blues, Shakin All Over, The Quiet One, plus their new
single...It's always worth the opportunity to see The Ox rip off The
Real Me in person..."Thunder Fingers" is at his best on that one. Lots
of Who die-hards like myself in the audience, plus a few camera folk and

several boot-leggers.

"The song is over, it's all behind me."...Yeah, but The Who endures.