Live Albums

> That's what I'm waiting for: An official live album. By the way, where's
> the live compilation they've been talking about since 1994? :(

Lucas:

>From what I've heard, we'll see it this year. The new O&S is due in the
spring, so given the usual gap between releases (the remixes) perhaps in
the fall or for the Xmas buying season. The sooner the better, AFAIC.
I'd like to have a 5 disc live boxed set covering their career, and
anything less won't be enough for me.
And I'd guess that while the live compilation is coming, there'll be no
`97 live release for a while. Too bad. I wish someone had pointed out to
MCA that they should have released the compilation BEFORE the tour for
maximum sales. Ah well...too late now...

> In fact he is constantly improving. Have you heard about a live LP from
> his recent tour?

Not yet. I agree he's still improving, but not as noticable an
improvement as Pete's. He's just the best bass player, and it comes to
"how high is the highest high?"
Then again, his last released studio album impressed me about as much as
a Peter Frampton album would. I wish he'd rejoin Walsh & Vitale!

--

            Cheers                ML

                                   Meher Baba