Pete On Lead

> I'm very pleased to hear this, I haven't heard anything from Pete from
> this decade (It's very hard to find Who stuff in Brazil), but when I was
> suspecting that it would happen.

Lucas:

Don't be surprised if a live show from the tour is released on CD at
some point in the future. After all, they toured for almost a year...a
release seems likely, but No I haven't "heard" about one (before you
ask).

> John improved much faster,

Entwistle improved so quickly it wasn't very noticable...given that he
was "there" by the time they had reached a wide audience. I'd still say
it's just as important that he hasn't diminished one bit in 30 years, in
a world where most musicians do.

--

            Cheers                ML

                                   Meher Baba