Re: Pete's guitar playing

>Just curious as to other guitarists opinions.

Well, in the electric, my favourit stuff is Water from Tanglewood. Pete
plays some incredible phrases on that one, and I never saw him doing
that on other song (that's the only thing IOW's Water lacks).
In the acoustic, there's no way to forget Pinball Wizard and
Overture/I'm a boy. I know lots of people who say that Pete isn't a good
soloist. Well, he has his limitations (I don't remember of a handful of
wailing solos from him), but when talking about rhythm guitar, he's
surely among the best ones. And he's an incredible acoustic guitar
player

Well, that's only my opinion, of course.

P.S. I play guitar since 95