Re: Pete's address

If Pete really didn't want people to know where
he lived, why would he of bought a house that is
a historical landmark?
But I agreed you should send any mail to the Eel Pie
Boathouse Studio because that's where Pete has
requested any mail be sent (plus that's where his
staff is to handle it).

Yellow Wrote;