the Roger hater

disagree.  Roger is awesome.  John is the greatest.  Keith was great
but of course now he's dead.  It's Pete that sucks.  He's skinny.
Sometimes he sings slightly off pitch.  And he's got a really really
big nose!  It's Pete who's holding back the Who!  They could easily
pick up someone who could sing, play, and be pretty for the young
girls.  Hey, how about Kip Winger!  I think he's looking for a job.

Frank