Happy holidays

At 17:53 -0800 12/24/1998, The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:
>Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 17:48:49 -0500
>From: "Robert VanBuskirk" <vankirk@ix.netcom.com>
>
>I read this digest everyday, and at the risk of sounding corny, I feel
>kinda' like I know everybody even without having met any of you.
>it's just that indissoluble "WHO" spirit.

"I guess you all know why we're here."

Thanks for the holiday wishes Robert, and a happy, prosperous and
Who-filled holiday season and New Year to everyone!

(As my New Year's present to everyone, I will be coming up with a new .sig
soon! :-).

Alan
Be sure to read _McKendree: A Burning Novel of Murder and Revenge_
by Douglas Hirt, ISBN 0-8439-4184-7  (available at www.amazon.com)