3rd Eye Blind vs. Pearl Jam

Heard a DJ on the radio say today that Eddie Vedder is pissed
at the group Third Eye Blind.  Vedder lectured an audience at
a concert recently claiming that TEB had "stolen" PJ's cover
of "Baba O'Riley" by performing it at one of their shows.

Excuse me, Eddie!!  Since WHEN do YOU own the rights to
"Baba O'Riley"?!  Anyone on this list could tell you that Pete
Townshend wrote it!  So what gives you the right to say that
another group can't cover it?  Grow up!  I can't stand Pearl
Jam's stuff anymore, anyway.  They've sucked ever since
VITALOGY, in my opinion.

--Carolyn