How I bit the bullet.

Hey all-
	It's pretty odd that I'm a Who fan, since I am a teenager and neither of my
parents like the Who.  I have been an avid Beatles fan since one of my fifth
grade assignments was to read the biography of a musician.  At the library my
brother picked that of John Lennon.  So, for three years I learned everything
there was to know about the Beatles, bought every cd, book and attempted to
find every lp.  When there was nothing else to buy, my brother suggested the
Who- not purposely using a cliche, I said, "The Who?" and he replied, "Dummy,
they're the one's who sing 'Who Are You.'  Though I was a bit skeptical and
only knew a few songs, I bought the cd.  Needless to say, I'm now obsessed
with the Who.  Hope I haven't bored you too much.

~Samantha