Re: No more pictures, please!

"Chuck R. J. Vinyard" <crv@ipat.com> wrote:

>Hello all, this is the first of several pictures I'll be sending in
for =
>your enjoyment (hopefully).  This was during "Won't Get Fooled
Again".  =
>Unfortunately, I only used a flash on two pictures because I didn't
want =
>to get caught, so some of the pictures I'll be sending are kind of
=
>grainy, but I'll try to clean those up.  Awesome show, decent
pictures.

This is a kind gesture, but could you please refrain from posting
picture files to the mailing list in the future?  It results in a
HUGE digest that takes ages to download, and once it's done many of
us end up seeing nothing but row after row of this:

>/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wBDAA4KCw0LCQ4NDA0QDw4RFiQXFhQUFiwgIRokN
C43NjMu
>MjI6QVNGOj1OPjIySGJJTlZYXV5dOEVmbWVabFNbXVn/2wBDAQ8QEBYTFioXFypZOzI7W
VlZWVlZ
>WVlZWVlZWVlZWVlZWVlZWVlZWVlZWVlZWVlZWVlZWVlZWVlZWVlZWVlZWVn/wAARCAHTA
gADASIA

rather than a lovely photograph.

-Yellow "People take pictures of each other" Ledbetter