woodstock

well  I'm still reeling from the Day in the Garden show
I fell like most of the people were there to see Pete, judging from the number
of Quad and Tommy T-shirts I saw. And let me say this, Pete had the place
rocking well beyond the time it was supposed to end.

I'll list the set list as best I can remember, in no order. Too many beers
have impaired my memory a bit.

Going Up the Country, I am an Animal, A Little Is Enough, Let My Love Open the
Door, You Better You Bet, Behind Blue Eyes, North Country Girl (not the
version on Chinese Eyes), The Kids Are Alright, Magic Bus, Acid Queen, A Heart
To Hang Onto, Won't Get Fooled Again, AnyWay, Anyhow, Anywhere, Eyesight to
the Blind (with Taj Mahal), See Me Feel Me/Listening to You, Now and Then

I can't remember any more

If he plays there again next year I'll make the trek. It's easy to find. Once
you get to NY.

Kentavo