Re: A Pete story

I have a similar story to "A pete Story", several years ago (around 1990) I
wrote a letter to The Who, and received a picture, personally signed by Roger
Daltrey, Pete Townsend and John  Entwhistle.  Obviously, this was a prized
possession.  I am the biggest Who fan I know.

After my divorce last year, my ex husband crushed the picture and it was cut
up slightly but salvagable.  I fixed it up and put it on the fridge,
duh.....how stupid.......someone who came into my house.....stole it!!!....it
is personally autographed to me!.....I am trying to resist the urge to panic,
and remind myself that I can't take it with me anyway, it is only a picture.
But it is still extremely painful.........OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone have any suggestions??

Thanks,

Johannah