BRS in AZ

Well, I just got back from the BRS show in Phoenix.  Wow, I mean, there is no way this man can be 54!  He was in a great mood, only stopping to complain about the dry weather, and smiled almost the entire time.  He played a lot of Who songs on his guitar by himself asking the audience to sing along.  He even let one of the boys in the choir sing "With a Little Help From My Friends" and kept giving him hugs.  At one point, I snuck up to the steps to the stage and handed him a rose and a card I had made for him.  Yeah, I know, pathetic, but if you had seen those beautiful blue eyes staring back and him saying "Thank you very much,"  well, let's just say I could have died happy right then.  Any one who hasn't seen this show yet really needs to.  He is still really great and such an awsome performer.  Well, that's it for me.  Ta ta.                                                                 -Jessi