PT at the HoB

Bill,

> Did I miss a digest somewhere?  Cheryl's post about going to stand
> in line at 4:00am was the first I'd heard of Pete playing in Chicago
> this year.  If everyone else was like me, no wonder the line wasn't
> very long.

Although I knew a Chicago HoB show was a very strong possibility, I
didn't hear any details until early last week.  As the HoB answered
questions about the show differently on each day I called, I'm not
surprised that many people were caught by surprise.

> And if the SRO tickets are $175, how much are the reserved seats,
> or general admission seating, whatever the HoB has, I've only
> been to private parties at an HoB, and it wasn't Chicago.

SRO, general-admission tickets only, at $175.00 each.

> How much was last year's show at the HoB?

$95.00, but it sold out so quickly that many people paid much higher
prices to buy tickets from brokers.

--Cheryl