Re: who's other favorites

At 05:53 PM 4/12/98 -0700, you wrote:
>I'm curious. What bands do who fans like best when they are not
<snip>

Well, the other bands I listen to are...

1. Pink Floyd (Mostly for the lyrics, IMHO Waters' lyrics are just as great as Townshend's, but I'd be liar if I said I didn't appreciate the music aspect as well.)

2. Elton John (Lyrics/music..everything)

3. AC/DC (Just a great hard rock band)

4. Nine Inch Nails (I like happy music ;-) )

Other than The Who, those would be my favorite bands/artists.

--Jason---j.deckard@worldnet.att.net---Williamson--
"...and I think its gonna be a long, long time..."
-Bernie Taupin
---http://www.geocities.com/hollywood/hills/5119---