Others bands and why

Hello Fellow WHO Heads,
     OK, you asked for it.........

RUSH (THE Thinking man's band)
PINK FLOYD ( The HIGH thinking man's band)
STEELY DAN (The coolest, funkiest, weirdest band I ever heard)
KISS (Hey, it's KISS)
YES (Steve Howe is amazing)
E.L.P. (Keith Emerson is amazing)
GENESIS (Perfect blend of Rock, Pop, and Progressive)
JOURNEY (THE quintissential Pop band)
THE POLICE ( A close second quintissential Pop band)
BLACK SABBATH (The true inventors of Metal)
LED ZEPPELIN (Just good music)
JUDAS PRIEST (Rob Halford's voice will shatter glass!)
IRON MAIDEN (True Metal mythology)
VAN HALEN ( Eddie reinvented the guitar, even though the new album sucks)
ANTHRAX (One of the best "Speed Metal" bands I have ever heard)
METALLICA (The old stuff was great! The new stuff is good)
AC/DC (Great party rock)
SUPERTRAMP (Just good music)
BILLY JOEL ( Relaxing piano Pop)
FOREIGNER (Good rockin' Pop)

     I'm into even MORE bands, but these are my heavy hitters! Yes, I listen
to ALOT of music! 650 CDs and counting! Not to mention all the 45's, LPs,
cassettes, and video tapes!
       For now,
         Keith(WHO6489@aol.com)
"Deep in the back of my mind