Pete playing Secret Policeman concerts

Hi all,
Well I called the video store yesterday for them to hold there
copy of 'The Secret Policeman's Ball'.  They already had it in a
bag, ready to go when I arrived, and when I got home and looked
inside what I got was 'The Secret Policeman's Private Parts.'
I thought I got screwed but after watching it, well it's not only
hilarious but it has Pete doing an acoustical rendition of 'Drowned'.

Boy, that's what I like about this list.  Weeks ago you guys were
talking about The Secret Policeman's Ball which I never knew about
until then.  I see the LP in the used record bin and snatch it up
and bingo, I've got a cool album.  Now I'm in persuit of cool video
stuff that I didn't know about if it wasn't for this list!

Thanx,
Beau (And the hits just keep comin) McCrury