Remastered CD's

Hello again,
I'm wondering if someone could help me figure out just what remastered CD's are
available.  As I understand from my neighborhood record dealer he can only find
the following in his brand new catalog:
Live At Leed's
A Quick One
Who By Numbers
Tommy
Very Best of The Who
Who Are You
Sell Out
Who's Next.

However, from being on this list I know of It's Hard and Face Dance's being out
there.  Can I ask someone who knows a big favor.  Would someone please let me
know what others might be out there hopefully with catalog numbers.  Also will
someone give me the cat #'s for It's Hard and Face Dance's since he can't find
those in his book.

You know ultimately what I'd love to do is give one of you a list of what I
have so you could tell me what it is I'm missing.  Of course this would be done
via private e-mail so as not to annoy this list.

Thanx in advance,
Beau 'confused but used to it' McCrury